HOW TO ORDER YOUR WEDDING ALBUM
This is a guide to ordering your wedding album. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.
- Choose 90-100 photos that you definitely want in the album.
- Mail me with a list of the reference numbers (e.g. AA_001.jpg - 001 would be sufficient).
- I will then put together the album and send you screenshots of what I have done. At this point I encourage you to offer your thoughts, change pictures and their position and/or size etc. This way you have a real input as to how the album will look. We can do this as many times as necessary.
- My Storybook Albums (as per the 'Prices' page) are 12x12 inches and cost £500. Payment will be due (if you haven't already paid) at the time we go to print.
- Choose what type of cover you would like. There are 3 options (see below): a) leather, b) leatherette (like your USB holder), or c) brushed aluminium.
- You may also add personalised text to the cover. This can be 1 or 2 lines. Typically this is something like "Ellie & Rafe","Wedding Day" or "Mr & Mrs Whiting","23rd June 2016". The choice is yours! Please see d) fonts below for the different font options.
The following leather cover options are available. Please note: due to the organic makeup of the natural materials used, minor surface imperfections may be present.
c) Brushed Aluminium
If you require multiple albums, it is significantly cheaper to order them all at the same time. You will not be limited to the 12x12 inches size only. So you could order a 12x12 for yourselves and say two 10x10's for parents (for example).
Remember, any questions, please get in touch.